These maps can be viewed on your computer or tablet and downloaded for printing and/or offline viewing.
- Arboretum Map (PDF) — shows the Arboretum’s boundaries and its maintained paths, paved and gravel roads, and unmaintained hiking trails.
- H.O. Smith Botanic Gardens Map (PDF) — displays the garden’s current botanical features and installations, as well as proposed areas of future expansion.
- Childhood’s Gate Children’s Garden Map (PDF) — shows the children’s garden’s botanical features and installations.
- Marilyn Quigley Gerhold Wildflower Trail Map (PDF) — displays the locations and lengths of Hartley Wood wildflower walking trails.
These interactive maps can be viewed on a computer or tablet with an internet connection.
- Plant Finder — search and explore the living plant collections in the H.O. Smith Botanic Gardens.
- Blooming Bulbs — view a visual database of Arboretum flowers and locate them on a map.
- Childhood’s Gate Children’s Garden Tour — enjoy a virtual tour of the children’s garden.
- Commemorative Finder — locate commemorative benches, trees, and plaques named in recognition of generous donors.
Take a Self-Guided Campus Tour
Portions of this campus map can be viewed on a computer or tablet with an internet connection and downloaded for printing and/or offline viewing.
- Penn State University Park — view the Arboretum and the entire University Park campus.
Accommodations for Visually Impaired
If you would like to request accommodations for your visit such as a large-font format map or guided tour, we welcome you to contact us prior to your visit at email@example.com or 814-865-9118.