*Those seeking to satisfy course requirements or court-mandated service hours must participate a minimum of 12 hours as an Arboretum volunteer.
Members of the community as well as Penn State faculty, staff, and students provide critical support for just about everything we do here at the Arboretum, from leading tours to tending gardens to planning and facilitating special events. No matter where your interests lie, we have a volunteer opportunity that is just right for you. Every October volunteers (especially service organizations) are invited to be part of our Pumpkin Festival team! During the summer, we need people to help provide educational activities and serve as garden guides in Childhood’s Gate Children’s Garden. All volunteers must complete and submit our application and receive an orientation to our program from our volunteer coordinator. Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted by our volunteer coordinator about the next step in this process. If you would like to be informed about all volunteer opportunities, please contact Rebecca Horwitt at email@example.com (814-867-4813).
- 2022 Summer Arboretum Newsletter
- 2022 Spring Volunteer Update
- 2021 Autumn Arboretum Newsletter
- 2021 Fall Volunteer Update
- 2020 Autumn Arboretum Newsletter
- 2020 Fall Volunteer Update
- 2000 Spring Arboretum Newsletter
- 2020 Spring Volunteer Update
- 2019 Fall Volunteer Update
- 2019 Spring Volunteer Update
- 2019 Autumn Arboretum Newsletter
- 2019 March Arboretum Newsletter