There are many ways to contribute to the Arboretum's development.
If you have enjoyed learning about the Arboretum and would like
to be involved in its growth, please consider the options described
You can make a direct donation in a number of ways. If you use
any of the options below, please be sure to identify "The Arboretum
at Penn State" in the space provided for designating the purpose
of the gift.
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE FUNDS
There are many other ways to give a donation to the Arboretum.
Direct links to information about two alternatives are given below:
For a complete list of giving options, please visit http://www.giveto.psu.edu/WaysToGive/index.html.
If you would like more information about naming opportunities
available in the Arboretum for major corporate or individual donations,
please contact Patrick
Ask to be placed on our
"email" distribution list.
- You will be notified about public meetings and events as we
plan and develop the Arboretum.
Source: Penn State Office
of Physical Plant
such as these will be used to teach students
and to show Arboretum guests the recommended varieties of
vegetables, fruit, and flowers for home landscapes.
Send us your ideas.
- For example, please notify us if there is a feature or information
that you would like to see added to this site.
- Send suggestions for programs or outreach activities you would
like to attend or would like to help to develop.
assist in Arboretum activities.
- Ask to be notified as opportunities for volunteering are identified
in the gardens and woodlands of the Arboretum.
Help to Build Public Awareness.
- Tell others about the Arboretums web site.
- Ask us to make a presentation to your group or organization.
- Notify us if you are willing to display one of our posters
at events held by your group, organization, or business.
If you represent an organization or business that would like
to support the Arboretum, please let us know and we will contact
you as fund-raising opportunities develop.